Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Guest Post Monster. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
This website is operated by Guest Post Monster. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Guest Post Monster. Guest Post Monster offers this website and all its services to you, the user, conditional upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated herein.
- We uphold full confidentiality and no terms and conditions with clients will be disclosed to any third party. This agreement is strictly between Guest Post Monster and the first-person client.
- Guest Post Monster reserves the right to moderate changes to anchor texts and order details to ensure the best results.
- Guest Post Monster is not liable for any damages and losses to the client’s website (consequential and incidental) by way of claims by third-party sites. As an end user, you assume all responsibility for any losses that may occur.
- In case of any changes in the policies of search engines and the exclusion of client websites from directories, blogs, and other websites, Guest Post Monster is not responsible.
- Since Guest Post Monster is an outsourced SEO service provider, we do not guarantee favorable changes in keywords, phrases, or searches. After publishing backlinks, we are not liable for any unforeseen changes that may occur.
- Guest Post Monster will not be responsible if the client uses any third-party services which link to ‘link farms’ or ‘bad neighborhoods.
- We maintain utmost confidentiality for the client information and only share the necessary job work with any third party, that too with the client’s autonomous consent.
- The electronic agreement between the Guest Post Monster and the client stands valid with your autonomous consent.
- This agreement shall not be considered an NDA, unless both the parties, Guest Post Monster and the client, enter into any such legal agreement in writing, mutually.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
- As an ethical measure, the agreement stands null and void, if the client is found to be indulging in illegal and offensive websites and industries.
- Any content which endorses hate, racism, animal abuse, product, or defamation aimed at any person, community, or institution will be found offensive, may lead to the termination of the agreement, and the client shall be liable for the consequent loss.
- Since we pay our writers up front, once the order is placed refund is not possible.
- However, you can claim for refund if we fail to do our work.
- Refunds will be processed within 48 hours of the request.
We recommend contacting us to get more details about the refund policy or to clear any doubts you have.